Tasks and Duties:
- Promote and support research activities within the society.
- Review and approve proposals for research funding.
- Coordinate the distribution of research grants and scholarships.
- Facilitate collaborations between researchers and institutions.
- Example: Establishing an annual grant program for innovative research in joint replacement techniques.
- Monitor and report on the impact and outcomes of funded research.
- Organize research symposiums to showcase new findings and methodologies.
- Publish research findings in the society's journal or other academic publications.
- Foster interdisciplinary research initiatives.